In today’s business environment, creditors, shareholders and business partners require an objective look at both the financial condition and operations of a business so they can make more informed and accurate decisions. While we certainly focus on meeting this purpose in our service, we look at our assurance services as more than simply compliance-focused projects – we believe our role must add value to the organizations we serve.
To this end, at StarkSchenkein, we go a step further to provide you the necessary insight to effectively manage your business. We utilize an in-depth Customer Service Plan (CSP) to deliver solutions geared toward helping you maximize the value of your operations. Our CSP plans allow us to:
- Assess your current level of satisfaction
- Review your revenue history
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses
- Develop a list of goals
- Evaluate potential problems or opportunities
- Establish implementation procedures
We believe by identifying the inefficiencies and information risks within your company, we can help you discover new opportunities to improve profitability.
Our service team is ready to assist you with the following Assurance services:
- Financial Statement Audit, Review, or Compilation
- Public Company Audits and Quarterly Reviews
- Special Purpose Engagements
- Broker/Dealer Audits
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits