In order to achieve your business objectives, you need to balance your short-term burdens with your long-term business decisions. How you plan for and report your taxes can have a significant impact on your business.
The expertise and personalized service you will receive from the tax team at StarkSchenkein eliminates the headaches and stress associated with tax compliance. You’ll be free from navigating the ever-changing tax laws, yet you’ll remain informed about the impact that tax regulations may have on you. Our tax planning and research experts continuously monitor federal and state regulatory environments, ensuring you receive every tax advantage entitled to you by law.
In addition, we focus on fortifying our client relationships by providing proactive and responsive services. In an effort to be considered your “trusted advisor”, we have developed a process that assesses your tax engagement and provides strategic solutions on how to improve operations. Using our unique Client Service Plans (CSPs) or Client Spotlights, our team examines the overall value of the service we provide to your business so we can determine ways to more fully meet your needs.
Some of the tax strategies StarkSchenkein specializes in include:
- Year-Round Tax Planning
- Federal and State Tax Return Preparation
- Representation before Federal and State Taxing Authorities
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Succession Planning
- Business Structure Planning
- Merger and Acquisition Tax Implication Assessment
Specialty Tax Services
- Research and Development Tax Credit Studies
- IC-DISC Structures
- Domestic Production Activity Deduction (Sec 199) Applications
- Energy Related Tax Incentive Studies
- Cost Segregation Studies